Setting the Mood - #amwriting

When you're writing about love and falling in love and making love, what do you do to get in the mood? What motivates you to push the story forward and create magical chemistry between your hero and heroine?  For me, it's music. There's nothing like a nice sensual tune to set the mood for me and my characters. The right song can be very effective in many ways.





Believe me.

What also helps is to light some candles, maybe even dim the lights (but not so much that you can't see to write). And voila! You're on your way to making your romantic scenes leap off the pages.

For today's post, I thought I'd share the tracks that I've kept on heavy rotation as I pen my novel. Enjoy!!

Groove With You by The Isley Brothers
Between the Sheets by The Isley Brothers
Sensuality Parts I and II by The Isley Brothers
Make Me Say it Again Girl by The Isley Brothers
(I know, I know...a lot of Isley Brothers, lol)

What's on your list? Let me know in the comments below!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog